Life is bipolar. For real. Lol. We rest for a season then we have some grand adventures. I rested most of high school after going to India. I rested and hid in the library most of college and then went to Taiwan. We need great challenges but also time to relax. That is probably why half of people are calming depressed people. :) And the other half are energetic go getters. They never rest. I have no idea which I am. I have been both I suppose. The depressed people get that way because they tried and failed many times. So they like to sit on the bench and watch others play. I hated being on the bench in high school. I wanted to be on the court the whole time. "He Makes me lie down in green pastures" the Psalm says. How does God make you lie down? It's ok to chill sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment