Thursday, October 1, 2026

Group Home

 Well I enjoyed my one day of making pizzas in a gas station yesterday. My feet were in serious pain by the end of the day though. Felt like tons of knives were going in them. And I had to walk to and from work. I would prefer to do that every other day. But the group home is taking me soon. I'll live with 3 other women who are basically orphans or widowed. I would prefer to live with my mom but she prefers to pay for that for now. I heard they go out to movies and the mall. That should be fun. It's like summer camp for adults. Except I will try to get a job working 20 hours a week. Maybe in a restaurant. It would be funny if a Casey's gas station is around there. I could say I've already been hired and transfer. That would be nice. It will be nice to just be around women. I have not done that since college. I need to say bye to men for now I think. A guy stole $200 from me 2 days ago. It was meant to be my rent for him so I could live with him. He just took the money and drove off. Now all I have is $20. :( He was 22 so watch out for those young guys. Another guy somewhat offered for me to live with him but his bills are super past due. That would be too stressful. My current house mate is bisexual so that has been a bit odd. We were a bit intimate but he kept trying to pressure me to do anal. I have no interest in that. So I kept looking for work partly to get away from him. I cared about him but it was a tense friendship I would say. I was just listening to a Rick Warren sermon and it made me think I should move on from him. He seems to be angry all the time about everything. I don't know why. So mostly I am excited to get into a group home. I will get picked up today or tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment