I made 3 new friends today Darrell, Glow, and Deb. I got to ice donuts and make pizza all day. It really is a dream job. I start at 3am. At first that seemed intimidating but it was ok. I felt a little foggy at 2am but sweet tea fixes everything. I might be the opening manager soon. Super cool. I believe I'll remember all the different things I need to learn.
Another guy kind of wants me live with him but just kind of. He has a teen daughter. I maybe could be friends with her. But I prayed to stop bouncing around like a ping pong so probably I should stay here and do this job.
I do wonder though if he would be nicer. At times I eat some of my house mate's food and he doesn't like it. My mom is giving a lot for my rent so it should be OK. But I can mostly get free food at work now so that is great. I have worked in food half of my life to get free food. :)
It is raining. Hopefully the clouds empty by 2am when I need to walk. I am kind of thinking I could do this forever, rent this room and be a manager at that gas station. But my feet were in serious pain after work so a group might still be nice. It's a free option for slightly disabled people. I could just work 20 hours a week then at a restaurant probably. It can be hard to find just part time work.
No comments:
Post a Comment