Thursday, September 24, 2026

Life

 Should I make donuts for work? I might have a great opportunity soon. Many good doors could be opening. Sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning.  

If I make like 20 an hour that could be 800 a week. Find a gas station to make donuts at yall. My goal is to work 2 weeks and then buy a car and keep on going. All humans should work. So many mooch from all different ways. Earn a check or make a baby. That is what God often tells me. Most men are not excited to make kids now though. Prices are rising. Stress and anger are up. All bills should be $50 each. That would be so nice wouldn't it? We can dream a little. 

What dreams do you have?

May the minimum wage be $20 and all bills be made $50. JD Vance make it happen. :) The scrooges at the top need to let us all build up a savings. They have savings. Why can't the rest of us? Most of my life I have been close to zero for my net worth. Yet I made 3k YouTube videos and wrote 35 books. But what can money get you? Fat lol. The more money the more stress. Or is that true? 

May we all get to a nice middle ground and be comfy and not stressed. May you have what you need and give your extra to others. Try to not get greedy but meet your needs. Care for your family and be content with what you already have. Take a break from the rat race. Or jump back in if you have had enough of a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment