The last 3 weeks have been heaven. I got to have my sweet house mate cook lunch for me almost every day. I got plenty of sleep. This house is peaceful and quiet. I had some great sex. I only worked 2 days. That was bittersweet. Part of me wanted to work more but oh well. My bed is the most special bed I've ever had. My mom came through every Friday on helping me with my rent. The food was always good and plentiful. It pays to stay with a retired guy. Who I love very much. :)
I do kind of miss going out more though. We just go to Walmart at times together which is still fun. I turned him down on a pizza date. How rude of me. :(
I have been a bit bitter that he won't give me rides to work or interviews. But then I remember I always walked to school and I was fine. It's been 19 years since I walked all over outside. So funny. I really wanted to get a job and take care of him but not many places are hiring. Pray for us. Maybe I'll migrate and find work and a room to rent somewhere else.
No comments:
Post a Comment