My whole life I have tried hard to impress my mom. I did sports and dancing and singing and got straight A's most of my life. I got a new house and a new car years ago. Did any of it work? She actually never said she was proud of me. Ok maybe she did but I don't remember when. I gave her 3 cute grand kids, won a karaoke idol contest, tried being a manager, went to India, Mexico and Taiwan, wrote 35 books, made 3k YouTube videos. Search Lisa Bedrick to see them. :) The only thing I failed in was not saving lots of money. That is next on my list. I will succeed!
Of course I also wanted to impress God. May God say to me one day, "Well done good and faithful servant."
Now 7k read my blog each day. Tell your friends and family about my blog. It is nice to have a voice. And go write a book or a blog. Then you will be happy. :) And I hope you all impress your parents and God a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment