Since I decided to be a stay at home mom 5 years ago I let so many things slip. My glasses are not up to prescription and my bank account closed. At some point I need new glasses, a new bank account, maybe a new car. I just got a new phone. I am working on getting a new job and a new bf. May God help me. I have a house mate currently but he complains a lot so lately I avoid him and hide in my room. His basement floods so there is mold. His dog poops and pees all over, except in my room. Thank the Lord Jesus.
It is hard to be friends with a negative person. Pray for me yall that I'll find a nice guy soon who will help me get things I need. Ah life is so complex. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment