Thursday, September 24, 2026

Decisions

 Two roads diverged in a wood. What road will I take? There are 3 men I could breed with. One is 23, another 42 and one 62. Or I can forget about families for now and just go make some donuts. I wonder if it's hard. I like making muffins and it's probably similar.

I have had 2 family attempts. My 2 daughters  got taken by the dad's mom. Then my son again got taken by the dad's mom. Maybe both women were hoping to marry their son ewe.....

The world is crazy. I also could live in a group home and play scrabble with women forever. I probably would still chat with guys on match and try to find true love. Does that exist? It seems most men hate most women. Why? Why do we ever try to be even friends? It works at times but it's often sad. Your heart gets stomped on over and over. But we saddle up and ride again. Lol. Why? Because life is boring without love. It is risky but all things are. Staying unloved is risky too. 

Marriage is hard. Single is hard. Chose your hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment