I might get into a group home soon. It would be free eventually. I think disability insurance will cover it and social security. It could be like early retirement. I still might work part time somewhere or just write blogs and books. I could do pizza work again.
But I also have a dream to have family number 3 so maybe that could work out. I had tons of fun being a mom when I was. I miss kissing my son's face. I miss seeing him smile. I miss his happy carefree nature. I loved all my time with him.
Of course maybe I could get my son back in the group home. All things are possible with God. I had a really hard time finding a step dad for him. No guy these days likes kids. Or very few do. It is so sad. But it's because the whole world is poor now. Very few people have a savings. May God give us all wisdom regarding money. How much to make. What to buy or not buy. May we all have self control so we don't have to work as hard. And try to say bye to credit cards. They will mess up your whole life. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment