Sunday, September 27, 2026

Afraid of Love

 Are you afraid of love? Or afraid of people? "Fear of man proves to be a snare." "Be strong and courageous." It takes great courage to love because humans are capable of so much evil. You have to gain trust over time. You have to learn to trust them. Have faith in them. If they have faith in you do the same in return. What you expect of others is what they will do. The law of attraction. You get what you expect.

 We don't naturally trust anyone. Most are guilty until proven innocent sadly. That is why we all hide. We are too scared to trust and to love. We never know what to do with each other. Always walking on egg shells not wanting to anger them. "Single people are lonely. Married people are angry." Which is better? Hard to say. I usually pick the lonely option. So even if I am with someone I keep to myself mostly and feel single and free.  I like to be the only one in charge of me. I care what the trinity wants and often ask their opinion individually but overall I run my own life. Only you really know what you want. What do you have peace about? What makes you feel calm and beautiful? What really makes you happy?  Do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment