Thursday, September 24, 2026

My Last Year

 I have had a crazy last year. I lost my son about 8 months ago. Since then I have had a spirit party for a long time. I thought the spirit of Trump and many important people were visiting me and listening to my random advice. I keep begging Trump to get me into the White House and make me an official advisor. Come on Trump just do it. :) 

Or maybe I'll take a break from the spirit party. What are ghosts? They are disembodied spirits. They might be dead or alive people. Life is boring so I suppose that is why people astral project their spirit. "I am with you in spirit" people used to say. And anyone can be at any time. You might see them or feel them. 

I had to suffer time in jail recently.  I slapped my brother for coming in my room too much and he got me in there. I swear Elon himself was thinking of getting me out of there. But that didn't work out. I told Bill Gates he owes me for me tutoring the whole world. Maybe he will give my mom money. That would be spiffy. I have mentored many for 14 years through my 3k YouTube videos and this blog and 35 books. My great adventure now could be walking 2 miles to a pizza job. Or I might get picked up for a group home soon. There is also a guy I met on POF who wants to make kids with me. That would be nice. To fall in love is the best thing in life. To raise kids is a magical life for sure. 

God loves you all! Go fall in love or find a job you will love. What is the point of doing nothing? Find a thing to do that you love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment