Thursday, September 24, 2026

3 Months of Hell

 "Get a job and work or you're gonna go to jail." Yes. I was in jail for 33 days a few months ago. My mom kept me company, her spirit. Or maybe it was an angel imitating my mom. I slapped my brother for coming in my room too much. He pressed charges. He also sent me to a psych hospital 3 times. The last time was hard. A lady was yelling from like 6am till 10pm every day. Why and how right? She was very crazy.

 In jail I heard a woman inmate get raped. It sounded pretty traumatic. I really think all jails and prisons should be shut down. They only cause pain and sadness. Psych wards are OK. But no one deserves jail. No matter what they did. My first 24 hours in they gave me no food and no bed. 

I also was in 2 homeless shelters. They were OK places. Finally I found a room to rent. It is a nice house so praise God for this. Match.com saved me. I hope to get a gas station job soon and have a normal life again. Since my son got taken 9 months ago by his witch grandma my life has been hell.  Pray for her. May God save her. I think she curses me a lot. May she stop today. I am quite tired of going through so many bad things. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment