I live in constant fear of my house mate. He is one of those people you have to walk on egg shells with them so as to not set him off. Everything angers him. He takes testosterone shots so that might be why.
There is a lady I work with who maybe I could rent a room from and get rides to work with. She taught me how to make wraps at work. She works hard and she is nice. Maybe she will be my new bestie.
I have a love fear relationship with my house mate. He is 62 and I'm 41. Met him on match. He offered for me to stay with him for a month. So here I am. My mom gives him rent for me to have his spare room. If she didn't do that I probably would have had to do anal with him. Ewe....I don't get why anyone would do that, women or men. I don't want my poop going all over. Yuck. But I guess to have a place to live people do what they think they have to. :(
There was another guy who offered me his bed but all his bills are past due. Not cool. I've never had to worry about power going off due to past due bills.
That is why I think a group home would be ideal for me. Bills stay paid and hopefully I won't be scared of anyone there. Next week I probably will move into one. It will be free after the first month I think. I qualify as disabled. Praise God!
It is hard to live with the opposite sex. Why do any of us try to do that? :( There is some love but lots of tension and awkward feelings.
I have tried living with Roger, Ben, Brian, Josh, Eric, Zach, my brother and now this guy. God help me figure it out. Or I'll just stay with women for awhile and enjoy my break from men. Yep. I've never fought with a woman. But I fought with all of them at least a few times.
Men and women don't mix well. I heard all men want to kill all women. If you are a guy is that true? And why? Granted there is baggage. Most men got their heart broken a lot but you can be mad at women without wanting to kill them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment