Sunday, October 4, 2026

Work

 Work makes us happy more than anything else. Other than a nice hug. I felt like the king of my gas station today. I mastered the donut frosting. I got 8 orders of pizzas done almost on my own. I got it all completed well. It was my 4th day at my job. 

But I might live in a group home soon, and maybe another gas station like that one will give me a chance. Or I'll write blogs for the cold season here. Part of me thinks I am dumb to leave all this. I have a nice house, a usually nice man and a nice job here. But my mom thinks a group home is ideal for me. I have dealt with some hauntings and odd visions in the past. Time will tell what is ideal for me. It has been a very fun month in this happy, safe neighborhood here.  

If I stay my mom may want my house mate to lower the rent. Granted her and I could pay him rent, 100 from each of us. Or I can get more healing and therapy in the group home. The women in charge are super nice. I picture board games and movies all day. Might work part time in a restaurant too.  I was told I can stay there as long I may want to. 

I had a heck of a time walking to work in the rain here. If there is bad weather that makes it tough to walk to work. In the winter there could be hail. :( In the home they could give me rides to work. I do like to walk if the weather is nice though. 

I pray I'll get into a home with very, very Christian girls. Maybe we could have worship nights together.  How cute would that be? I pray it feels like my Christian college. I really miss how it was there. All of us were really good people. Life was simple and easy. No one was dating, for reals, so we all were carefree and independent. It was great. We all knew what we wanted, just to finish college. We were happy and in love with God. 

I have not seen that very much in the world post college. I probably have been depressed ever since I left college due to the fact that no where else is like Biola University. It was a dream world, a utopia, a holy promise land. The happiest place on earth. If you have kids, let them experience Biola. And pray for me to be put in a very Christian group home. Strength in numbers right? Yes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment