It is nice to make new friends at work. I am confident I will make good friends soon.
I don't know if online dating is always bad. I met half of my exes that way. Ben lasted 7 years, Eric one and Zach 3 years. After Ben my mom said "Do you really want another train wreck?" Bryan wasn't really that though. The next guy. I should have stayed with him.
I hope to be friends with the staff of the group home and figure out a good job or getting food stamps. I hope to feel more free and at peace. My house mate was a romantic friend but he doesn't work a job. That was a bit frustrating. Granted he is old but I think all alive humans should try to work and make money. God willing I'll find something again. My goal is to save for a car. I miss having a car. Although the mechanic check ups are stressful.
It's hard to know what to do. God makes us lie down. If you do too much, lay around for awhile. If you have been lazy try to find work to do.
If you are very social, get time alone. If you have been alone try to be more social.
No comments:
Post a Comment