Sunday, November 14, 2021

Fun Danger

 Anything that is fun in life is potentially dangerous. We can get hurt in some way in order for things to be fun. For example, I used to love speeding all over my neighborhood on my rollerblades. I never once fell down, but if I did, I would have gotten pretty messed up. I could have broken an arm or a wrist, but that is what made it so fun. This is probably why drugs are fun for people. They know the drugs could seriously hurt them when on them and so they are fun. I have never understood that kind of dangerous fun, but each person has their own method of fun. 

The alternative is hiding inside all by yourself 24/7. You are safe and you don't get hurt, but do you have any fun? Maybe a tiny bit of fun, but not too much. 

Go on some adventures. You might get hurt, but you will have more fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. mpo vs mpo, youtube vip, mpo vip, mpo vip - videodl.cc
    mpo vs mpo, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo vip, mpo youtube to mp3 free vip, mpo vip, mpo vip.

    ReplyDelete