Friday, October 9, 2026

Clean

 I have always wanted to start my own house cleaning business. Maybe I will. I wrote up notes and can put them on doors. It says, "If you need a house cleaner or babysitter text me." And my number. 

Do that in your own neighborhood. We all need more friends so that can be a way to make more friends too. 

It would be fun to babysit. I maybe should add to the note that I worked with kids for 26 years. I would be impressed by that if I read it. I did tutoring, preschool work, child counselor in camps and cruise ships and I taught English one year. And I was a mom to my 3 kids for as long as I could be. 

What makes you happy? Cleaning has always made me feel very joyful. Do what you love. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment