My goal this week is to eat less. I made a plan to walk one or two miles each day at 10am and 4pm. Along with that I should diet. My weight is at 190, highest ever. So sad....Just interviewed at Burger King though. I think I got the job. Not sure if working there will result in me eating less or more. All the workers were pretty skinny so probably I'll eat less. Very good. But some free whoppers would be fabulous. The manager is very nice. It will be a lot to learn or maybe it will be simple, easy work.
I have heard cutting out bread is ideal. I could try that for a day. I can just have milk and eggs and see if I lose 5 pounds in a day. :)
Diet books are always number one on top selling lists. It could be that simple. Try having only milk and eggs for a week. Like as if you were living on a farm. :)
And get out and walk. We all need direct sunlight at least once a day.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment