Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm Flying!

I am about to embark on a great and exciting adventure.....I'm flying to Australia tonight!  Please pray for safety on the flight and that God would give me wisdom and direction on what He wants me to do when I get there. I feel a bit like Abraham in Genesis; in that God simply said go so I'm going lol.

I really have no idea what God will have in store for me there yet.  I just know that He is calling me to go to Sydney, and I have faith that He has great plans for me.  May he reveal his purposes for me when I arrive. 

 Thank you for your prayers and God bless! :)

"And I'm leavin' on a jet plane.  Don't know when I'll be back again......." :)



Perhaps I shall meet some angels on my flight or on this trip. :) May God send some my way.  lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment