Saturday, March 2, 2013

Poems

A few poems written by my sweetie :)


Blissful Forgetting


My spirit eternally

Given over

In the mystic union

Of eternal agape love.

Together we dance

Forming life giving colors

Like the rainbows in skies above.

Let the colors of your love

Burst out of my heart;

That it may cleanse everything in sight.

Let the colors of your love

Bring peace to others

So they may see

Your purest light.


You press the bottle against my lips

As an old friend of a greater time.

I feel your joy deep within

Forgetting old pains

As like a swig of an old tart wine.


In a gentle whisper

You hush all my heartaches and worries

That rattle inside.


You encourage me to make every moment

A conversation with you.


I will place the path of my life

In your hands,

And in your voice

I will confide.


I will make every passing moment

A loving conversation

Between us two.

 

 
Rest
In reflection
I will worship
As with my hands
I caress this chamber of God

In my chest.
No recollection of the mountains of fear,
In a hushed peaceful silence my soul enters rest
The Spirit guides my mind away from self-effort
and struggle
To inhale the aroma of heaven.
My soul floats like a bubble into the bosom of God.
I'm released from religion's leaven.
 
Soaring
Tears that sing out like a canary,
"Jesus you are my best time."
Tears whose maker is the goodness of God.
Tears that glimmer and shine.
Caught up in this angelic ecstasy;
Raptured into stardust;
Soaring High on Eagle's wings;
Soaring past comets on eagle's wings.
Growing in faith; growing in trust
 
Loved
A man's face is soaked with tears of bliss,
From loving and adoring the Lord.
His soul sub-consciously deep in His rest;
His dream of all dream restored.
Tears unpainful for his eyes,
Behold the sunrise of a long awaited day.
Tears that whisper as a lover.
I've always dreamed of finding this way.
Tears that sing out like a canary,
"Jesus you are my best time."
Tears from a roaring laughter,
Among friends drinking an old sweet wine.
 
Caught up in this angelic ecstasy;
Raptured into stardust;
Soaring past comments on eagle's wings.
Growing from faith; destined for trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment