Thursday, March 2, 2017

Purpose to Pain

Logical people run to doctors who promise that a flu shot will prevent you from getting a flu. Emotional people run to prosperity preachers who teach that if you believe like them you will have divine perfect health and maybe never get the flu. Then there's people like me, who say they are all lying just to make money off of people. And I know I'm gonna get the flu no matter what I do, because to be alive is to get sick sometimes and that's just life. But God gives us the ability to endure sickness. Praise God

I think God lets us have colds, flus, sickness and pain so we will grow closer to each other and to God. And pain makes us need each other more and feel more how much we need God. Maybe God has a purpose in pain to humble us and make us less self sufficient. :) amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment