Monday, August 27, 2018

Babies and Birth Control

πŸ‘Ά 

At church yesterday at Grace Bible in Georgetown, love that church, two missionaries shared about their work in Neema Villiage in Tanzania, an orphanage for babies who are literally left out to die all over Tanzania. 😭 The death rate of mothers in that country is  very high, due to most women not giving birth in a hospital, so if a mother dies her babies are left and abandoned in all kinds of crazy places. So sad. 😭 I was crying the whole time they were sharing about it. All I know is from now on I will give most of my tithe to Neema Villiage for sure! 

But it made me think about babies too, and all the ways we try to stop babies from being born here in the US. Of course abortions are terrible, but birth control methods can be too. Many can cause cancer and all kinds of horrible side effects. Birth control pills are the most commonly used. But I feel God wants me to warn all you women about those. You cannot try to stop the natural flow of life without causing an equal and ooppsite reaction, meaning you WILL have side effects and damage your body by taking birth control pills. I understand fully not wanting to have a baby. I am happy with my two and don’t want any more but let me let you in on a little secret ladies. πŸ˜‰ You DON’T need birth control pills or any other form of birth control. All you need to do is the pull out method. You can google that. πŸ˜€ It has effectively worked for my husband and I for 3 years now. Don’t take birth control pills. Please. Just do that. 

And I am not encouraging any of you young women to have sex. If you aren’t married you shouldn’t have sex. If you want to have sex, get married. πŸ˜‰


May God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment