Monday, January 28, 2019

Vaccines and Demonic Possession



One reason why some refuse to vaccinate their child is because they literally put aborted baby cells into vaccines. Why? I have no idea. I think they are trying to make all children now cannibals, because apparently those in Hollywood are cannibals now. They literally eat at some restaurant now in L.A. that serves human flesh. Is that a random theory or true, who knows?

Anyways, the shots, the vaccines, might make a baby a cannibal, because they have aborted baby cells, or blood in them. My theory now is that  vaccine shots can be a spiritual act.

When witches want to gain power they have to drink human blood. That’s a real fact, not just a myth.

Maybe the crazy demon worshipping people at the top of Big pharma want to make our babies drink human blood, via vaccines, which then leads to demonic possession for some children.

Why does it only lead to autism aka. Demonic Possession for some?

If there are witches in the family your child is much more likely to be possessed. I babysat a 2 year old girl who’s aunt was literally a witch in Colorado. She did seances and everything. This girls’ eyes were black when I met her, though she had blonde hair. The mom would smell smoke around their house, which is a key sign that demons are around.  Lights would come on in her house that she had turned off. Yes I boldly went into this house to babysit this cute little girl. (This was before I had kids.) Her behavior around me was totally sweet and normal, probably because demons have to submit to the Holy Spirit in us Christians amen!

But I never saw anything odd in the house, probably because I was only there during the day.

I played Hillsong worship music every time I watched her. After a few weeks her eyes turned a beautiful blue color. The demon had left her thanks to Hillsong! Woot go Hillsong! And I prayed for her some, not a ton and not aloud but I did. 🙂

Also I gave her mom my workbook from a class I was doing then at church all about evil spirits. Maybe she read it and that helped to get the demons away from her house.

Demons are REAL. Witches are real. Mental health tries to explain away demonic possession but it is very real. So keep your guard up.

Look up the article “Autistic Kids are Magnets for Ghosts.”

Here is a quote from it: “Many, many people with Autistic children seem to experience the paranormal. In some cases it is simply a matter of a bad medicine reaction. Once the medication was changed, then the ‘ghost’ disappeared.” Really? Hm..

It is funny and ironic that schools have always termed special ed kids “special.” They are special to demons I guess. But why does no one ever try to cast demons out of them? Or at least pray for that? Because the medical field has all convinced that it’s only a minor brain disorder. Is it a brain disorder or a spirit disorder? Hm...

I was doing a quiz on special ed kids for my online credential program a week ago. One question described a kid and said “What disorder does this child have?” I was thinking “um is demonic possession an option? Because that’s what that is.” It said the kid would spit on and hit others etc. That’s possession.

One mom in a video I saw today said her autistic son would beat their dog. That’s possession people! Come on. Don’t be so stupid. “My people perish for lack of knowledge.”

The child recovered from autism. The mom thought it was because she gave him homeopathy crap to draw out the aluminum. Haha. No the kid got the demon cast out of him that’s what it was! He maybe had a youth pastor pray for him or something.

It’s not autism or a little “mental health” issue, it’s demonic possession.

Please get wiser people. Please. So we can start healing America and get demons cast out of all these kids!

Mystery solved. Some kids get autism from “vaccine” shots because some kids don’t have the Holy Spirit over them protecting them when they get vaccines that are infused with aborted baby blood. Vaccine shots are not just shots. They are a demonic ritual! They contain aborted baby blood!

Open your eyes and see people!

You know why pro-vax people can be so incredibly mean? Because they are possessed and they WANT all your kids to become possessed too via vaccines.

God I pray for anyone reading this. Give them eyes to see and ears to hear! Give us all your eyes God! We all don’t want to look into evil but you call us to be wise! God increase our wisdom! Help us all to really SEE things for what they are!

God start a REVIVAL in America where children will be set free from these Demons! God please set the children free! And give parents wisdom! I pray that a million people will read this blog! In Jesus’ name amen!!!

May God bless you all! 😁😉



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are absolutely crazy and I hope you lose custody of your children for all the nonsense that you believe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friendly advice: You make very bold claims without any supporting references, which, whether you are right or not, makes it seem to others that you are off your rocker, which does your cause no good.

    ReplyDelete