Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Fatherhood

 This movie was like the story of my life. The only difference was he got his kid back from her grandparents. But he had a high paying job. That helps when you have a child or children to raise. I had a lot of money for a season when I worked a ton doing pizza delivery. Did I save it? No. I spent it all on fast food and beer like I was a college kid or something. ๐Ÿ˜” I was working with mostly college age people so that was probably why. It was nice to travel back in time for a season though. Most parents never get to go backwards. Life just gets more and more serious and more expensive and hectic. I got to have a little fun again. My mom resented that I kept saying I was enjoying my mom break, but it was nice. Being a stay at home mom is very hard. No one seems to care about all you do. No one says thank you. You feel stressed non stop. 

If you know a mom tell her good job. It is very nice to hear that. Motherhood, and fatherhood, is the most tiring job there is. Only the super strong survive. ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment