Thursday, October 3, 2024

My American Dreams

 My dream for America is that every single person will only have one spouse, not 5. That rape will be 100% illegal. That the witchcraft and evil will end. That people will genuinely love and respect the Bible. I hope that all people will follow God and not a person. I want all children to stay 100% safe 24/7.

I think it is wise that every job that does not make or ship food, teach the Bible, provide childcare or men building houses or buildings should be laid off. All oilfield works should keep their jobs. We need gas, food, and people to watch the kids. Most other jobs are not needed. 

Medical bills should not exist. We give half our paychecks in taxes. All clinics and hospitals should be free. From this day forward.

Student loans should not exist. High school is free. College should be free too.

Why any American has debt; because they wanted to have kids. Oh well. Every human deserves at least one mini me. :) If you didn't have the courage to do that, then that was your decision. Don't prevent all the world from the joy of parenthood. That is mean. Abortions should be illegal after 3 months of pregnancy.

My money history: I have 8 unpaid medical bills. My credit card was settled at a half payment. But I've never gotten an unemployment check. I've worked hard since I was 14. I did the best I could. So has every other American. Give people half their money back banks. Please never zero out accounts again. That is a crazy stunt you pulled. 

A possible gov. letter to the Unemployed:

You will no longer receive free money. Queen Elizabeth :) has stated all people should work for their own money. You are cut off. We still love you and know you will find a job. Good luck to you. 

I wish for the minimum wage to be $18 an hour. Unemployment checks should all end. All welfare and food stamps should be cut off. No one should get free money, no American or other countries get free money. People need to work for their own money. I always have and everyone else should too.

I want freedom of speech to always be real. No one should be silenced ever again. Let people talk. If anything they say angers you, deal with it. Go run a mile to get your anger out. 

I want animal abuse to end. If any person beats an animal they should have all pets taken away from them. If any mom beats a child she should never be around kids ever again. Any child molester man or woman deserves the electric chair after the first crime. 

I want there to be no one starving at all. I want every single rich person to empty their accounts and give every dollar to a poor starving person. I want there to never again be insanely rich people while so many are homeless or starve to death. I want clean water in every country.

My dream for the world is that all weapons and guns will be thrown into the ocean. I want all nations to become Christian and no other religion. I want men to never abuse women or children ever again. If any man hits a woman or child he should be locked up for a year at least.

Feel free to comment other ideas that you have.

May God bless America and the world!

😁

No comments:

Post a Comment