Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Day the Dollar Died

Similar to the title of that famous song there is a book written by Paul McGuire called the Day the Dollar Died. 

He theorizes that in 2016 the dollar will be dead and we will have a one world currency. 

What will that be?

His theory is a coin of some sort.

My theory is that will be when the mark of the beast will be instituted.

How?

Let's look at the timeline of things.

Obama's second term will be ending in 2016.  Some have heard that he plans to go for leader of the UN then in 2016, which would make total sense.  When he was running for president in 2008 one article said, "It seems like Obama is not only running for president of the U.S. but president of the world too."

Because of his mixed gender he has been the most accepted American president by other countries, in my opinion, because he is a blend between white and African American. 

A thought I had today was that somehow the student loan industry is also going to bring all of this about. 

The student loan and parent loan debt in America will be so high in 3 years that people will be more than ready to give up on the dollar. 

The ploy Obama could make to Americans is, "If you don't agree to this new currency (most likely an implanted chip the size of a grain of rice) you will be thrown in jail for your student loan debt."

So pay off your loans if you can. :)

I was recently working at a student loan company.  I was hired to help with the consolidation process that Obama instituted. 

I was wondering what was up their sleeve with the whole thing.

What the consolidations did was in the end ensure that almost all the student loans in the U.S. were then owned by the Dept. of Education, or the U.S. Gov. 

Some have theories however that even our own U.S. Treasury is not U.S. but is owned by the world bankers.  Look up Alex Jones talking on that subject.

So potentially the world bankers, the richest people in the world, now hold all, or almost all, of student loan debt.  What will they do with that power?  Who knows.

Another interesting finding was that the system that we were trained on to carry out these Consolidations was called Horns.  Think of the 10 horns in Revelation.  How one horn came up and destroyed three horns.  The one horn is supposed to represent the anti-Christ.

So why did they, Obama, choose to name the system Horns?  Odd isn't it?

Another interesting fact, the main emblem for this system was a picture of a beast looking creature.  It was no animal that I have ever seen in existence.  It was a mixture between a bull and something else. 

And on top of it's head it had two horns, that looked very much like Satanic horns.

Then there was a lower case n covering the picture of this beast, which I thought was funny also.  Why put this picture up and then cover it?  As if the creator of the program changed their mind about wanting this beast creature to be so visible.

At the time I was looking into this stuff more and discovered Obama's main limo that he drives around in is called "The Beast" also.  Look it up. 

So will the dollar die in 2016?  Will Obama run for head of the UN?  It is quite possible.

Will the mark of the beast be instituted then in 2016?  I could see it happening.  They are already putting tracking chips the size of a grain of rice in cats and dogs. 

Paul McGuire theorizes that our government is making drones already that will fly around and implant these chips into people.  


 

 They look like tiny mosquitos.  That little sucker could easily carry about 20 or 30 "grains of rice microchips" to implant into people without them even knowing it.  You can actually see a tiny clear sliver protruding from it's mouth if you look closely.  That could be a microchip. 

I hope it would not be possible that they could implant us in our sleep.  I think it has to be something we are willing to do, since Christians are urged in Rev. to make the choice not the receive this mark of the beast.

But I for one, am hoping to not be around to find that out.

I'm hoping that my husband and I can move to New Zealand before 2016 and before all this happens, or perhaps Papua New Gineau.

Some say that New Zealand will be the new America, the new safe haven, when all this goes down.

I wrote about Obama possibly being the anti-Christ awhile ago and have not in a bit but I still believe it's possible. 

Rev. 13 says, "I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

So the beast comes out of the sea.  What is the most powerful country that is surrounded by oceans?  The U.S. 

So the anti-Christ could rise out of the U.S., the sea it would seem.  We are surrounded by the Atlantic, Pacific and Caribbean Oceans.

The 10 horns are supposed to represent 10 nations, 10 countries that are behind the beast.  Obama is already forming several alliances so who knows what those 10 countries will end up being.  Most think it will be the European Union but who knows. 

I am not sure what the seven heads represent. 

But here is the main evidence showing that it very well could be Obama.  The "beast resembled a leopard."  Why a leopard?  A leopard is multi colored.  It is both white and black.  Obama is half white and half black. 

"Feet like those of a bear" could just mean that he is powerful, and he is. 

"A mouth like that of a lion;" Obama has a very strong, persuasive voice.  More so, I think, than any president before him. 

The fatal wound?  I am not sure when or how that will happen.  But somehow something will happen but he will resurrect and everyone will be amazed by this. 

Now I'd like to analyze some of the lyrics to the song the Day the Music Died.  I know the first interpretation is that the writer wrote it about his friends who died in a plane crash, but a secondary interpretation could be that he's referencing the end of the world, or at least the end of America. 

I realize this might be a bit of a stretch but bear with me. 

I believe Babylon in Rev. 19 is talking about America.  I believe in one hour our destruction will come and we will be blown up by a nuclear weapon. 

Could this happen in 2016?  It's possible.  No one knows the day or the hour, but the year....hm.... :)

"A long, long time ago… I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance,
That I could make those people dance,
And maybe they’d be happy for a while."

If he could possibly be singing about America being blown up someday, he is looking back on the event in this song.  Everyone is sad.   Revelations says that all the nations will mourn when Babylon is destroyed. 

"Soo..Bye, bye miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And good ol’ boys were drinking whisky and rye?
Singing this will be the day that I die
this will be the day that I die"

The chorus seems to clearly be about the destruction of America, depending on how you look at it.  He is saying "bye, bye" to America.  There is no water left here.  Men are drinking because they know they are about to die. 

"And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died"

Darkness is one of the plagues talked about in Revelation.  The whole world will be in darkness.  There will be no sunlight and it will be completely dark.   Rev. says, "The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness. People gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven."


"Helter Skelter in a summer swelter
The birds flew off with the fallout shelter
Eight miles high and falling fast It landed foul on the grass"

Helter Skelter is another term for madness, something crazy.  He says it's in the summer, so perhaps this could take place in the summer of 2016.  "The birds flew off with the fallout shelter" is an interesting line.  This obviously has nothing to do with his friend's death.  A fallout shelter is of course for an atomic bomb hitting a place. 

The birds flew off is interesting because I have seen several news programs of hundreds of birds falling to earth dead over the last few years for not apparent reason at all.

"Eight miles high" some interpret that he was just high.  But what if an object was literally eight miles off the ground?  What could that be?  A nuclear weapon headed towards America perhaps?
The players tried for a forward pass
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast

"The players" could be our military.  They tried to divert the nuclear weapon and send it into the ocean perhaps.  We have technology to do this.  I'm not sure who the jester would represent in this interpretation.  Perhaps the president, and he is immobilized somehow, in a cast, from something.

"Do you recall what was revealed,
The day the music died?"

What may be revealed is that America is the Babylon spoken of in Revelations, which most won't realize until we are actually destroyed. 

"So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack Flash sat on a candle stick
‘Cause fire is the devil’s only friend."

Fire.  Fire is what will, or could, consume America with the atomic bomb. 

"As I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in hell
Could break that satan’s spell"

No matter what we try to do, we cannot stop this from happening.  It is prophesied.  It will come to pass.  Satan will bring it about and God will allow it.  Some country is going to be destroyed in the last days in one hour, and the description of Babylon seems to very much match up with the U.S.

"And as flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw satan laughing with delight
the day the music died."

Satan will be quite happy when/if America is destroyed.  Why?  Because most of America is or at least was Christian.  We would then become like a sacrifice to Satan done by the anti-Christ or someone. 

"I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away"


"I went down to the sacred store
Where I’d heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn’t play"

"And in the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The church bells all were broken"

"And the three men I admire most
The Father Son and Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died"

 So everything is destroyed.  Everyone is sad.  There is no music.  Children are screaming.  Why?  Perhaps because their parents have died, most people died in the nuclear bombing.  Lovers cried because perhaps one died and the other survived. 

I find the line funny that the trinity gets on a train for the coast.  Why?  To head to another country most likely.  But by then it might be too late.  Other countries may not accept all the American refugees that will be left over from the massive bombing. 

"Bye, bye miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry
And good ol’ boys were drinking whisky and rye?
Singing this will be the day that I die
this will be the day that I die:

It's interesting how many potential parallels there are in this song.  I could be completely wrong, who knows.  But either way, I thought I would write about it.  God seemed to want me to write about this song and the end of America, so I did. :)

Every time I've heard it on the radio I always think, "Man that is the strangest song."  And I knew it had to be saying something.  So this is what I think it could be saying, but who knows.

May God be with you and give you wisdom in all things!  Amen :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa,
    This is very interesting. I've never heard of the "Horns" systems--I'm curious to know where you saw that and if you know how to see a picture of the logo. I was trying to look it up but couldn't find anything.
    And yes, that song is weird. You could be right about it. Or they could have been high. Or both.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes it is a weird song. The horns system was just something that people working with student loans would have seen. But yeah, very odd. Take care too! :)

    ReplyDelete