Friday, June 1, 2018

Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen

Poor Joyce Meyer :( People always pick on her so much but she speaks SO much good truth!  And I feel sorry for how much so many bash Joel Osteen too. I’m pretty sure no person alive loves humanity and cares for people as much as Joel Osteen. That’s why God has blessed him with such a big church! May God continue to bless Joyce and Joel! And may they keep pressing on and doing great things for the Lord, even when Satan tries to shoot millions of flaming arrows at them and their ministry. 😢

I love their sermons! My entire inspiration for starting my Jesus packets and making my Jesus bracelets that I did was from listening to Joel and Joyce all day. If you listen to them a lot, they will set you on fire to serve and love God like no one else! Except Steven Furtick. He does a great job at that too! :)

May God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Jim Baker and his wife Tammy were also so blessed by God that they could afford a gold dog house for their pet. Having so many riches does not mean God is shining down on you. Most televangelists are just master manipulators and people would do well to be suspicious of false prophets.

    ReplyDelete