Friday, June 1, 2018

To all the Youth Workers!

Here's something to encourage any of you out there that work with youth, my youth pastor changed my life!  If it wasn't for my youth pastor I probably would have ended up a smoker, maybe a pot smoker, and possibly pregnant at 14 or 15.  Seriously I was headed down a very wrong path in my youth.  So good job to any of you out there who work with kids or youth!  And keep up the great work!  For me, that was why most of my jobs were with kids, because it was my way to pay back God for what he did for me through my awesome youth pastor.  She didn't preach to me that much.  She simply was a super duper cool example of what a cool on-fire Christian looked like.  I looked up to her and admired her so much!  Thank you Leanne Grant Prochnow for all the ways you inspired me and all us youth.  We love you!!!!  And may God bless you tremendously for all of your awesome and wonderful service for all us crazy kids. lol  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment