Sunday, April 21, 2019

Bug Torture



Our family had a very odd bug issue 4 years ago. My mom was always telling me it was just in my head but I was like, “No it’s not. There are actual bugs biting me when I sleep, even though they can’t be seen.” It was nuts, but I felt a hundred little pokes every second all over my body a few hours after sleeping. I would wake up and not be able to get back to sleep until I put clean sheets on the bed.

Maybe they were demon bugs and it was witchcraft against me to stop me. I had just started doing my Jesus witnessing packets with candy and bible tracts in them. All that could have been witchcraft curses against me.

If you feel like a curse is on you caused by demons I know it’s very painful and hard and I’m sorry they are torturing you so much. And I’m sorry God is letting you get tortured. But this too shall pass and it won’t last forever. Amen praise God woot woot!

My bug issue lasted over 2 years and I sure felt like I was crazy, but praise God it’s over now. And whatever attack you are under will end for you eventually too. Don’t worry πŸ˜‰ Just stay strong and try to find things that make you happy and relieve stress. πŸ‘πŸ» That’s all you can do in times of torture and trail.

But God might be testing you. Will you overcome and stay in faith and be courageous? You can. Amen!

And I know my hubby thought I was crazy cuz I kept buying new sheets and blankets lol. But thank God that’s in the past now!

I think what fixed it is now I wash all things in hot hot water in the washing machine. So if you have any bug issues try that. πŸ‘πŸ»

So may God give you all wisdom about a great practical way to fix any issue or hard situation you are having in Jesus name amen!

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment