Tuesday, April 23, 2019

You Can Do It :)

Press On All Y’all ๐Ÿ™‚ 

All of us need to have faith! We need to walk in the spirit and not listen to Satan anymore! Amen praise God! Satan tries to tell us lies about everyone we know and he makes us attack them. But Satan is our true enemy, not people. Amen. I Know Satan hates me and all I post on Facebook so he tries to silence me in any way he can. Every single person I have ever known has persecuted me a ton. If you walk the narrow road with God, you won’t have many friends. A lot of people will Not like you, guaranteed. But it doesn’t matter because God is the only friend you need amen?! Praise God! Amen! But I'm used to being persecuted. You have to grow a thick skin if you are going to be on fire for God. If it's not one person attacking you Satan will Always send someone else who will try to bring you down and make you loose faith and not be Christian anymore. That’s why some seed that is planted don’t make it. Some can’t handle the pressure. But we CAN have great endurance, so it doesn't matter what Satan throws at us we can still be on fire for God no matter what! Amen praise God! We can do ALL things through Jesus who strengthens us amen! We can Still have faith in God and people no matter what. Amen. 


May God bless you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment