Friday, September 6, 2019

Stress

Many people undermine the effects of stress on the body.  This is why it's key to not let yourself get stressed out.  A lot of stress we feel we bring on ourselves, mainly by worrying. Our perspective on any situation can make it seem a lot less or worse then it actually is.  I love the quote I read in a poem, "The mind can make a heaven out of hell or a hell out of heaven."

For example, my ex husband was living in heaven, I thought, here in Jarrell with me and my two daughter, but he decided it was hell, because his phone was supposedly getting hacked a lot.  But in any stressful situation in life we can decide how we respond.  I love the quote "People cannot make you feel inferior without your consent."  Meaning if we don't let people get under our skin, we won't be affected by them trying to stress us out.  If someone seems to only want to stress you out, you need to block their number and not communicate with them.  Read the book Boundaries to learn more about this. It's ok to say no to someone.  Just because someone wants to gossip with you about others and bring you down, you CAN simply tell them no.

Don't let others stress you out.  It might mean being lonely for a time, but that is better then being stressed out.  Love yourself enough to not let others stress you out too much.

I think the main cause of stress is a lack of faith.  "Faith is believing that God exists and that he's a rewarder of those who seek him." If you believe that God wants to be good to you and reward you, you will have a LOT less stress in your life.  Do you really believe God saying "I know the plans I have for you, plan to give you hope and future?"

I hope you will all truly choose to believe that. God loves you!  Never forget that!  If you have a constant knowledge of how MUCH God loves you, you will be Much less stressed out. :)

"God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Amen! Never forget that.

Don't stress and God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment