Monday, May 11, 2020

Testimonies

This is great! I’m so proud of my ex husband for writing all this out. :) “In my youth I was rebellious and listened to heavy metal music and partied a lot and one day I failed a drug test for a promising job at the age of 19. God put his people across my path and I began to go to church and read the Bible. I was baptized at 19 and left the party life behind. I married too young and that marriage failed. In that time of suffering I received the baptism of the Holy Spirit which I was previously not open too. Then I began struggling a year later in 2008 for several years with anxiety depression and paranoia. I prayed and prayed for my healing and for over a decade it seemed no healing would come. I re married in that time and we had two beautiful wonderful little girls and then six years into my marriage everything came to a head with my mental health through some very unfortunate events out of my control. I reached out for help and got treatment and I made a full recovery of my mental health through medicine.” Praise God :)

My testimony in a few sentences. πŸ˜€ “Before I came to know Jesus fully I was a liar, shoplifter, disrespectful to my mom, a risk taker, overly bold in a bad way, unconcerned with consequences for my actions and I cared about no one but myself. After making Jesus my best friend I now love God and everyone so much! 😍” woot! Praise God!

Another great testimony: “Mine would be I was a great guy that everyone wanted to be around and then because of peer pressure and getting caught up in the world that was turned by the weight of the world, not only by sex addiction and alcohol, but also trying to please everyone. I came in contact with trying to figure out who I really am and what did I want out of life. I think it wasn't until here in Austin recently that I have discovered more to life than just trying to please people, but to please God.“ woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment