Sunday, May 10, 2020

Women

I think the main thing my boyfriend and I have in common is that we both hate women. Or we have disliked strongly many of the women in our past. When I was a young girl I literally didn't want to grow up to be a woman, because I hated all the women in my life.  I hated my mom and I hated my step mom.  My step mom was a clean freak and a control freak.  She wouldn't allow anything to be out of order in the house.  Everything had to look perfect at all times.  I never felt like she really loved me.  I never felt like my mom really loved me either.  I still don't.  I didn't want to grow up to be anything like the women I knew.

But that all changed though when I met my youth leader Leanne.  I then finally had a model of someone that I wanted to be like.  Also at 14 my grandma, my mom's mom, came back into my life and I always admired her more then I have anyone in my life.  My grandma was a genius.  She owed about 6 houses and rented them out.  She was always working, always doing something.  And my youth pastor was always investing in me and trying to help me.  I admired her a ton for that.  Then I met my college room mate in my small group when I was 16.  She said she was a missionary kid and that she grew up in the Philippines and I was like "that's SO cool!"  Also my best friend Ashley that I met when I was 14 really changed my perception of the female race.  She and I have been best friends for 21 years now.  I praise God for her and I don't know where I would be without having had her advice and listening ear over the years.  But when I was young I hated my mom for marrying my dad.  My dad sexually abused me from the time I was born until I was 6 when he essentially tried to rape me.  I ran away before anything serious could happen.  But then my whole life I couldn't understand how my mom couldn't see it that he was evil like that.  I didn't get why she married him. And I have been trying to process my anger over that for 29 years now.  I feel like I finally totally forgave her yesterday for it though, so praise God. But I still hate women. Because why are women so stupid. They make stupid decisions all the time.  They hurt people.  They gossip about people.  They create unnecessary drama just because they are bored.  They get jealous of other women and try to tear them down any way they can. There is a reason why Eve was the one who caused the fall of man, because women I guess have always been easily conned by Satan.  And there is a reason why God said a man is to be the head of his wife, because women need direction.

So to all the women out there who are like this, please stop harassing people and hurting people.  Stop gossiping about others just because you are jealous of them.  Mind your own business.  Run your own race.  And stop trying to tear other people down or ruin their lives.  The games need to end.  Thank you God that the games women play are going to end.  In Jesus' name Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Nah. We women aren't satanic. We just outspoken and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. We women aren't satanic. We just outspoken and strong.

    ReplyDelete