Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I LOVE BIEBER

 I love Justin Bieber so much!  First of all, he is the most amazing singer I've ever heard. I remember hearing that he went to Hillsong church in NY and I thought that was super cool.  He is the only pop star going to church.  

Katy Perry was raised in a Pentecostal church but clearly she has fallen away quite a bit.  That is very sad. :(  But I love Bieber's new song Holy.  It is so cute!  

There is a series on Youtube of his story with his wife.  I hope he will make more Christian like songs that play on pop radio.  If anyone could change the world for Jesus, he could!  Go Beiber!  You are awesome! 

I think Satan made Bieber get into drugs so much because he saw the great potential he had.  He could be the next Billy Graham, like for real.  I hope he might be. I suppose in a way he is like a YouTube Billy Graham now, in a different way. :) I hope Bieber will consider preaching more.  He says some about God in interviews, but I pray that he will have the courage to say more about God.  Thank you God for blessing Bieber, and President Trump, with Tons of boldness to share the good news about you.  

Thank you God that those two powerful and very influential men will use their influence for YOU.  In Jesus' name amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment