Monday, May 22, 2023

To the Bedricks

 I have no idea if you all will read this, but I hope you know how evil you all are. You want me to pay child support, but you won't even let me see my kids? That makes no sense. If you want child support from me, you would have to allow me to see them every week. Why would I give you child support when you don't need it? If you all are working like you should be. "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." 

I have always despised your extreme greed. "The love of money is the root of all evil" and you all love money far too much. Someday God will be done blessing you due to your extreme greed and pride. Seek first the kingdom of God and all those other things will be added to you. 

I'm sorry I married Ben. He had many evil spirits due to Charismania that I finally saw. Being with him was the stupidest decision of my life. He was not good for me at all. That is why things never went well for us. But now you all get to be blessed with 2 wonderful girls. You're welcome. I have moved on and have a new life, since you wouldn't let me stay involved in their lives. 

I hope you all stay healthy and I wish you well. Just pretend I don't exist like I have had to pretend you all don't exist. And take those girls to church. That is my final request in regards to them. Hopefully you all will find God someday too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment