Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Real Estate Agent

Marketing idea to get clients as a real estate agent:

Here's what I would do if I become a real estate agent, which I am strongly considering doing.  Make up flyers and put them on apartment doors all over town.  We got one on our door once and I considered called the realtor.  Their flyer said "Tired of renting?  I can help you buy your new home today!"  Very good I thought.  What I would put on a flyer is...."Tired of renting?  Tired of climbing stairs and always hearing the tenants above you or below you?  Did you know that you only need a credit score of 580 to qualify for a FHA loan where you would only have to pay 3.5% down?  Depending on the home you buy, your mortgage payment could be half of what you are paying for rent.  Call me today and I can help you buy your new home!  God bless!" :)  woot.  I think that would work pretty well. :)  Feel free to steal my idea if you know anyone who is a real estate agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment