Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Super Cool Outgoing Message

Super Cool Outgoing Message

Hey whoever you are reading this, call my phone like you're gonna leave a message! Do it right now! lol I won't pick up cuz I never answer my phone lol but I think the outgoing message will encourage you. :)  It's my all time favorite song by Out of Eden, and if I'm ever feeling overwhelmed or depressed, I listen to that song and I'm happy again. lol

(For the record I don't answer my phone cuz I enjoy having the freedom to not answer it. :) I don't like feeling like I'm on call like a doctor lol) 
 
Anyways, I just recorded the coolest out going message and I'm so proud of it! lol yay....My number is 432-250-1390.

And I very much encourage you all to record your favorite Christian song on your outgoing message too! Do it right now! lol

When I worked in student loans at Nelnet about 3 years ago I was in the collections department for awhile.  Yes I was one of those annoying collectors calling you lol.  And I just LOVED hearing the song "I Smile" by Kirk Franklin on people's cell phone outgoing messages. It seemed literally like every 5th phone number that I called that was the song that was recorded. Pretty ironic. I guess God was really trying to speak to me through that song. lol :)

Here's the song "I Smile" for any interested, which very much relates to debt and the recession we went through, so it makes sense past due people had this as their outgoing message lol. :) So funny....May God bless you all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8SPwT3nQZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment