Friday, November 20, 2015

The Dentist

I had to get four fillings today. I have now had 14 fillings in my life already. Too much coffee I guess. :(  And I'm thinking the sugarless gum I chew a lot might be bad for my teeth too.

I was sitting there while getting my teeth drilled vowing to myself to never eat sugar again.  No more soda, candy, ice cream etc.

That would be pretty hard to achieve though.  Maybe I'll just floss more lol :)

Here's a really, really funny routine by Bill Cosby about going to the dentist.  This makes me laugh super hard every time I see it.  He's always so funny!  There's a great one on drinking and one on drugs that he does in this same routine that you can search for on youtube too.  Cosby is such a comedy genius!  Check them out.

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqY6cJD3CE

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment