Monday, October 17, 2016

CLEAN Dance Music

Sometimes I put on the music choice movie channels like 80's or 90's when my daughter says "want to dance!" But so many of the songs have such an annoying sexual theme. It's like sin ear pollution really. So this is one of my favorite songs to put on YouTube on our TV Roku for Serenity to dance to. It has a great beat and the words are great so we can both be happy yay! Go Hillsong! Thank you for putting out some actually cool Christian music that has great beats woot!


Search My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mqKT21HqqQ&app=desktop


And this is my all time favorite song by Hillsong to dance to.  The drum part in this song is super cool!

Freedom is Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh58EzK6KCE


Go Hillsong!  Best band of ALL Time!

And go see their movie "Let Hope Rise" in theatres now!  Woohoo! :)

I actually went to Sydney, Australia about 3 years ago because I wanted to go to the Hillsong worship college.  Didn't quite work out but it was still a great trip and I got to see their church yay!  They are awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment