Saturday, March 14, 2020

Is it the End of the World

I haven't looked much into conspiracy theories for awhile.  I have been blissfully happy falling in love. :) But this Coronavirus thing is very odd.  Either it is real and possibly it's biological warfare on the entire world population from the forces of darkness, or the whole thing is made up in order to fear people into submission so that we all will be easier to control.  Shutting down the schools is insane.  If the kids aren't in school, their parents can't work which means the closing of several businesses in America.  That is the worst case scenario I know.  I don't know if the schools will only be shut down for a few weeks.  It seems like they will keep this world wide panic going for awhile.  I think this is all just a fear game.  First there was the "shutting down" of the government for who knows what reason.  Then the odd impeachment trials of Trump, which I think was just another fear tactic.  And now this supposed virus outbreak.  I remember when everyone was worried about the Swine Flu.  I knew it was just a tactic to get more people to get a flu shot, which would have caused more deaths from the flu shot itself and not the Swine flu.  I guarantee the next move of the forces of darkness will be to force every adult and child to get a Coronavirus vaccine.  They will probably say, "Your kids can't go back to school and you can't go back to work unless you get this vaccine." And then masses of adults and children will die from the vaccine. I for sure won't get the vaccine. But I already see through their game and I know that's their next step.  It's all about control.  And it's all about them wanting to cause more deaths.  But they will do it under the disguise that they are trying to "protect" us with this vaccine but it will actually kill millions. The darkness, which some call the Illuminate or the richest people in the world, are trying to kill off as many people as they can for "population control."  But really they are just being lied to by Satan about that.  They don't realize that the entity they are talking to is Satan, or fallen angels.  They probably think it's aliens who are far superior to us humans.  And they are doing everything these "aliens," who are really fallen angels are telling them to do.  Is there anything we can do to stop this?  Who knows.  Personally I would be excited to see the end of the world.  I can't wait for Jesus to come back!  I can't wait to go to heaven!  So bring it on forces of darkness.  We have only had like 20 movies about the end of the world come out since Independence Day in the 90's, which was my first favorite movie. :) I think they were all trying to warn us of what we all know is just on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment