Wednesday, March 25, 2020

The Coronavirus

I think this Coronavirus scare could set off a world wide revival.  I am hoping it will at least. We grow closer to God when we are scared and life feels unstable.  Maybe that's why God is letting this happen to all of us.

I legitimately know I had the Coronavirus because my boyfriend's ex wife had a meeting with a collegue from Iran, who passed it on to her.  She then gave it to her son, who gave it to me.  But I survived.  I was sick for about 12 days but I am finally better now praise God!  I think I'll have a shirt made that says "I survived the Coronavirus woot!" :)

But also let me take some of the stigma away from this virus.  It wasn't the end of the world.  It felt like a cold and a flu at the same time.  All of us who had it threw up green stuff, which was interesting.  But overall it felt just like having strep throat.  I did feel with the coughing that I might cough up parts of the inside of my throat.  I thought maybe my throat would start bleeding.  But I survived.  I didn't die.  The key is just to sleep a lot and drink lots of water, especially when the fevers come.  But it wasn't like the kind of flu where you can't even stomach water.  At least with this virus your body lets you eat and drink normally, so that was nice. :)

I suppose the big paranoia over it is just how long it lasts.  It did last about 12 days for me where I had a fever off and on for all 12 days and a bad cough for those 12 days, but I am totally healed now, thank you God!  Sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning!  I think it helped that I finally got out in the sun for a bit yesterday.  That is the issue with quarantining people is we all need to remember to still get out in the sun.  Just sit outside in your backyard if that's all you can do, but get that sun on your skin.  It's very healing. :)

And keep praying for God to heal you, even if your prayers don't seem to be working.  Keep praying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment