Saturday, July 16, 2022

Cowgirl on a Mission

 I came to this city 8 months ago like a daring cowgirl on a mission. My goal was to get my family back. I lost the 3 people closest to me 4 years ago. Instead I went down the career path. I had a lot of fun and made a ton of money. Now I am just planning to unwind and do nothing until the day I die. Except for care for my 12 pets 😀 and help my lover have a happier life. I have nothing else I want to do in my life. If we have a family, that is great. If not, my furry kids are ok too. I have done it all. I have seen it all. Except Japan and Italy. Maybe I'll start painting again. Maybe we will go on an around the world cruise someday. Maybe we will get to own a horse ranch out in the Davis mountains. God only knows what my next great adventure might be. Or maybe my adventures are over. Maybe it is just time to rest and to just be. I love you all. Thank you for reading my blog. May God bless you. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment