Sunday, July 3, 2022

Stuff

 My entire life I have had an issue of always wanting more stuff. I suppose it passes down in generations, this lust for more and more. What I have is never good enough. It is like the crazy woman who looks in her closet and says "I have nothing to wear...." 😪 Or the person who looks in a full fridge and says "I have nothing to eat...." What you already have is perfectly useful, but there is always that desire for more. We are never satisfied, never content, always craving more. There is a hole inside that nothing can totally fill. We might drink, smoke, eat too much, accumulate tons of money, but still we feel empty inside. Only God can satisfy our cravings. Run to God before you run to the fridge or a store or that bottle. Only he can truly fill you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment