Monday, August 5, 2013

Born to be Free

First of all, if you are reading this, buy the book "Born to be Free" on amazon RIGHT NOW! lol
 
 You may say you don't have time to read, but you make time for what you want to make time for. Turn off the TV and read this book that will change your life for sure!

It is kind of like the book the Bondage Breaker, which is about breaking bonds in our lives that have been formed by Satan. This book gives more info on the subject though. 
 
The best chapter in here is one I just read about curses.  Did you know we can speak curses over ourselves with any negative self talk we say?  I always KNEW that was so powerful and so destructive. 
 
Other people can also curse us such as if a parents says "I wish you had never been born!"   They then just cursed their kid.  Literally :(  Sad but true. 
 
The good news is though that these curses can be broken through prayer, praise Jesus! 
 
If anyone has ever cursed you or you have inadvertently cursed yourself pray aloud, "By the power and blood of Jesus I declare that.....whatever was said....has no power over me anymore. I declare that that bond is broken. In the name of Jesus. And I declare that I can have the abundant life Jesus speaks of. Amen!" 
 
And it's very important you say that aloud! Very.
 
I have a huge praise report on this.  Almost no one has ever spoken a curse over me!  Praise God! :)  Thank you so much to my mom for being such a good mom and so kind and patient with me.  But even my dad, as mean as he was, never cursed me.  He cursed my brother many, many times which I know is why my brother has so many problems today.  "Life and death are in the power of the tongue."  But he never said anything really mean to me surprisingly. 
 
It's not true that sticks and stones may hurt my bones but words can never hurt me.  Words can not only hurt us, they can curse us. :(  wow.....crazy revelation here. lol :)
 
But for me no teacher or friend or almost anyone ever said a curse over me or anything really mean like "you'll never amount to anything etc."  Praise God!  God protected me from vindictive, evil people for the most part!
 
The only "curse" that may have been spoken over me was my brother said to me "One day you're just going to snap."  Given what happened to me.  I understand why he said it but regardless he was speaking a curse over me. 
 
So "by the power and blood of Jesus I rebuke that curse and declare that those words from him have no power over me anymore!!!!  amen!  In the name of Jesus I will NOT snap!"  woot! lol :)
 
That is what you can say aloud for any curse you may have had said over you and that you may have said to yourself.  If you have ever said to yourself that you will never do something, you cursed yourself.  If you ever said you were fat or ugly or not talented, you cursed yourself.  So be very careful what you say to yourself.  And BREAK THOSE BONDS right now!  In the name of Jesus.
 
And as a side note, yes I have been watching a lot of TBN lately lol  If you can tell. :)  Watch TBN!  There is some good stuff on there! :)
 
But, as a word of caution, don't watch anything on TBN from Benny Hinn.  He is a bit off I would say, ok, extremely off.  I do not think his power comes from God but rather from the evil one, being Satan.  You can disagree with me if you like, but something seems very wrong with all the things he does.  :(  I do not believe he actually heals people, I believe he hypnotizes them with black magic.  So when you are getting into this Holy Spirit stuff be careful of the crazy stuff. :(  Test the spirits.  Don't fall for everything.   
 
Jesus was all about peace and order.  Benny Hinn's ceremonies are anything but peaceful and orderly.  So be on your guard against false prophets and false teachers. 
 
But this book is legit, it's great, the guy is totally sound on his theology.  So check it out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment