Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How to Be Happy

"Ways to Naturally Increase Happiness:
-Listen to music.
-Hug someone you love.
-Take a nap.
-Go shopping."

 
This is very true.  Music always makes people happier, well depending on the kind of music.  Oldies are always a bringer of joy. :)
 
Hugging someone you love will definitely bring more joy.  That's why I always loved working with toddlers, cause you get to hug them all the time. :)  "Do what you love." 
 
Taking a nap is key.  Often times depression and grumpiness comes from just being tired.  I almost always feel better after I take a nap. :)
 
And shopping.  This can lead to more unhappiness though if you spend too much.  But the idea is get out and do something.  Be around people.  Walk around.  I prefer walking around parks if stores are really crowded though. 
 
A store that has brought me the most joy is Hobby Lobby.  I LOVE that store. :)  So much to look at and I like reading the quotes on the plaques they have there.  Also, one time I saw the cutest baby outfits there.  :)
 
So go take a nap, hug a friend and listen to music while you drive to Hobby Lobby and you'll have a great day. lol :)  Hopefully :)
 
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment