Friday, August 9, 2013

Like New

I was thinking about how the bumper on my car used to have all kinds of marks on it from accidents I have been in, but my brother one time covered over all of it with a little bottle of white pain and made my car look like new again! yay Nate!  
 
And that's what Jesus does with us isn't it? 
 
He covers over all the marks we get from accidents and chaos throughout our lives and makes us like new again. He makes us as white as snow again. 
 
I remember one time in a sermon by Mike Erre he was like, "When God looks at you He doesn't see you, He sees Jesus.  ISN'T. THAT. COOL?!" lol :)  Yes it is!  We praise you Jesus for how gracious you have been with us! :)
 
"He who has been forgiven much, loves much."
 
"Though your sins be as scarlet you shall be white as snow." 
 
"Behold the old has gone, the new has come." 
 
Amen? Amen God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment