Sunday, May 29, 2016

God Cares

Here's a nice little story that shows more why I know there's a God and that he cares about me and my little family.

About a month ago someone stole my husband's bike. I just had it chained behind some bushes under our apartment which wasn't very smart on my part. I should have just carried it upstairs to our patio but it's a heavy bike. I was hoping it would be safe there. But someone brought chain cutters and stole it. That made Ben quite mad. I was thinking it is what it ...is and it's long gone now. But get this! I was delivering my Jesus packets around our apartment complex and I found it! It was pretty beat up so I'll need to replace the back tire tube, but I rescued his bike and brought it home! It was under the stairs in the very last building that I was dropping my packets off at. Pretty awesome! It definitely seemed like a God thing cuz that saved us $100 from having to get him another bike.

So see, God cares. And if the bike wouldn't have been stolen in the first place I wouldn't have had that awesome story to tell lol.

Maybe that story is to say, if you loose something or it's stolen, God will bring it back to you, in some way, shape or form. Amen! May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment