Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Perfect Day

I think I've finally mastered the perfect day and schedule for our little family. We all wake up around 10am. I have Serenity watch PBS while I make bottles and do laundry. Super Why is on at 10 which I think is helping her already learn her letters woot! Then at noon I watch Marriage Today and Lifestyle Magazine etc on TBN. Then we go for a walk around the block with Ben or have a family dance time or go to the pool with the girls.  Then nap time 3 to 5. Then see if any good movies are on TV. Then a second walk around the complex with the girls and then bath time and possibly watching Impractical Jokers on TV. Love that show. It's so funny. Joy goes to sleep around 10 and Serenity around midnight. Perfect schedule. It's good we are getting out for walks now that it's warm again. That's really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment