Thursday, May 12, 2016

Parenting Today Idea

I think the world, and America especially, really needs a show called Parenting Today just like the Marriage Today show on TBN. And someday I would love to start it! That would be so cool. Maybe when my girls are teens I would have more knowledge to be able to do something like that.

My pet peeve before I had kids was when I saw moms yelling at their kids in public. I would LOVE to be a voice for kids out there about how important it is that parents respect their kids and treat them right. Not that I've been perfect in that but I know how important it is, because how parents treat their kids will pretty much dictate how the rest of their life will go. Maybe God will open doors so I can have a ministry on parenting someday. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment