Sunday, February 26, 2017

Family Road Trip

My Mom and I just did an awesome road trip across half the U.S. with my two daughters who are 1 and 3. It was a challenge. I thought of us giving up only 3 hours into the trip. But we persevered! Praise God! And we got to see my grandparents one more time before they might move on from this life. It was a great bonding time for all of us. I learned a lot more about my mom's childhood and things about my dad I didn't know. I got to talk to my aunt more, who I am so much like. We ate lots of great food and stayed in awesome hotels. The only down side was the jeep we rented. It was supposed to be a nice car, but we got a jeep instead and it was quite cramped. Don't try doing a road trip with kids in a jeep lol. But we survived and overall I'm very glad we did the trip. Praise God for giving us the endurance to make it! May God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment